Thursday 19 January 2017

‘I WILL’



                                           

                                     Dreams come true
Only the price makes it real
Dreams can be shattered
When you cannot pay the price for its shelter
Dream like the dreamer Joseph (Genesis 37:5)
The price of hard work will bring it through
Nothing can substitute for it.
Hard work is an acceptance of the responsibility on you
Be sensitive enough to responsibilities
This time, it is not ‘I-Q’ but its ‘I WILL’.


Food For Thought:

 ‘I-Q’ means Intelligent Quotient.

‘I CAN’ is how opportunity and greatness meet. 

Philippians 4:13 NKJV “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”.

Proverbs 22:29 NKJV “Do you see a man who excels in his work? He will stand before kings; He will not stand before unknown men”.


Composed by:
Badeyo Olalekan Poetry Factory

 








 

6 comments:

Pages